01/02/2011

hello there




yesterday i got my first ever dslr. i'm really happy with it so far, its way better than the rather buggered point and shoot i was using before (obviously).
it's back to school again tomorrow, i should really be making something motivational or vaguely inspiring to stick to my locker door right now. talking of lockers its a lot smaller than last year and right down on the floor, but i don't mind really.
writing on my laptop seems quite weird lately, after winning a beautiful grey typewriter (ribbon and all!) for only $1 (!!) at an auction in the weekend, i've been using that a lot lately and now i expect the apostrophe to be in a different place...
I've been listening to this band a lot lately, i really like them.

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3
    Oh, so jealous of your new type-writer! And I am very excited for your new blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i've been using it almost non-stop, they're very fun i have to admit

    ReplyDelete